Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Wedding Day

salam..today is Kak Farah's wedding ceremony..I :
-slept after Subuh prayer [paid back the sleepless time] and woke up at 8.30 am
-realized that mak went 'rewang' alone, left me alone
-prepared myself to go rewang
-went to makcik Siti's and watched them preparing kuih koci
-wandered around looking for mak.."where is she?"
-went back home, watched Transformers
-went to kenduri at 12 pm with Aini & Ayin..ate nasi minyak
-saw mak. she's an usher ; saw badri. he collected the glasses [didnt give chance to people refilling their drink.hehe] and washed them ; saw abah. washed the dishes. aiyo..why i couldnt be like them?
-went back to home after eating [regret for not taking any 'tapai']

in the afternoon,
-the music became more louder
-the 'kenduri' became more merrier
-the people more happier
-and me became more sleepier..[slept again]
-then abah asked me to help the others..so after the kenduri ended i went to help..we collected the tables and chairs..put aside the dishes..packed the leftovers..mopped the floor..[as my eyes couldnt take away from handsome boys around..haha ^__^]

things i found on the diner table [my space]:
1.hand washer
2.tapai pulut
3.tapai ubi
4.kerepek pisang
5.kerepek ubi
6.tissues
7.doorgift
8.plastic spoon
9.my plate, full with nasi minyak & various 'lauk'. hehehe
10.a glass of sirap limau
11.kuih koci


at 6 pm abah & mak brought home the leftovers..that's great..as my stomach 'singing' uncontrollably..huhu

1 comment:

pelangii said...

waa...bestnye tgok list mkanan 2..nak2 tapai pulut..huhu..windu nk mkan..xtahan ayat "my eyes couldnt take away from handsome boys around"..sempat lg 2..