Tuesday, February 3, 2009

help! i've been tagged!

*didn't have interesting stuff to blog, so..*

rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning..
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves..
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog..

Name : Nawwar Aqilah Omar, nickname: Nawwar, Aqilah, Qila

Siblings : 1/5 . 3 lil sis and 1 lil bro

Where do you live : growing at Shah Alam..temporarily staying @ KOSASS, UPM

Have you ever Been on a plane : yup, once when i went to Langkawi

Do you love swimming : huhu..i dont even know how to swim..

Fallen asleep at school : a few times, when teacher was not around..haha

Broken someone’s heart : i don't know..anyone?

Shopping or Eating : confuse2..love both of them..but maybe i prefer eating..

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : no way, unless he/she tell me to wait for his/her call

What do you think bout Ur room : my room is neat, but my study table is quite mess [loaded with a tonne of lecture notes]

What’s right beside you : calculator, my pencil..haha =p

What food r u Missing : a lot..begedil?

Ever had Chicken pox : when i was 4@5 years old..can't remember..

Do you have ur own Car : not yet..right now i'm admiring Suzuki Swfit ..

Do you Believe in love at first sight : ?

Like travelling : yup! i'm loving it..i want to increase in wealth first then i can go anywhere i want!

Who was/were the last person U danced with : ^~^ ..i always dance by myself

Who made you smile : people with ability to make me smile..haha

Today did you Talk to someone you like : well..i talk a lot

Kissed anyone : i kissed many people..on the cheek!

Get sick : easily got flu

Talk to an ex : i'm single, no ex!

Missing someone : yup..someone..i'm considering to stop missing that 'someone'

Do you like your hand-writing : of course! my handwriting is pretty good =)

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : i dont mind as long as i can sleep well

What color do you like : for now, purple in charge..

Are you a friendly person : maybe yes, maybe not..

Do you sleep with the Lights on : i can sleep in any situations, even the music (the hard core one) is on

What are you doing right now : typing this tagged thing

Can you handle the truth : emm...depends..

Are you closer to your mother or father : dunno..maybe my dad..

Do you eat healthy : uh~oh..i'm trying to eat healthy..

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : how many times must i repeat, i dont have any boyfriend

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : my laptop..or my diary..my blog..or my friends..or DBSK (haha)

Are you loud or quiet most of the time : i talk loud with my friends and pretty shy with unknown people

Are you spoilt : i'm sure i'm not

5 things I was doing today:
1) surf the internet
2) cook lunch
3) watch 'New Heart' on tv2
4) study
5) help my sister

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire :
1) go Hajj+Umrah with my family
2) buy Suzuki Swift car
3) buy a lot of stuff
4) saving for future
5) charity

My tagged victim(s)?
Anyone interested to do this many-long-questions tagged

Thank you... (^~^)v

No comments: