Thursday, November 20, 2008

\(^~^)/

suddenly i feel like i lose my writing sense.. *sigh*

-during this week i had to accompany Ayin went hither and tither, take application form, regarding her future-school [MRSM la..SMKA la..]

-i'm moneyless rite now - my siblings really know how to 'eat' my money [and the bank is like, far-far away from me]

-abah told me last night that he wanted to be my image consultant after i graduate next year [the reason~he didnt like the way i dressed [sneakers - he called it 'kungfu' shoes, my flat sandals, blablabla..]

-grab this pictures from xietinloveshero blog..quiet funny, huh??





-

3 comments:

pelangii said...

hehe...dgar2 dulu, ade orng nk tukar pkai sistem barter...changmin~xiah..hehe..kira tak jadi la ni yek..??
** byk muka changmin kt cni..^_*

twink...twink..

p/s : xsaba nk blik klej..haha..borink duk umah..rndu wireless..itu yg pnting tuh..!

nawwar aqilah said...

haha..nk wat cane..changmin lg comel dr xiah..t'pakse la ltk muke changmin jeh..haha

pelangii said...

haha...ye ler tu...